BlastFX is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlastFX from your systemBen Hickling
. Further information on Ben Hickling can be seen here
. BlastFX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BlastFX directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BlastFX. The program's main executable file is named BlastFX.exe and its approximative size is 31.67 MB (33207296 bytes).
The executables below are part of BlastFX. They take an average of 31.67 MB (33207296
bytes) on disk.
BlastFX is an application marketed by Ben Hickling. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall BlastFX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BlastFX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlastFX or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlastFX". The BlastFX program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlastFX in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BlastFX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlastFX.
8. After removing BlastFX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlastFX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlastFX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlastFX by Ben Hickling from your computer, we are not saying that BlastFX by Ben Hickling is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlastFX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 16:28:37.873