This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Blackjack for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blackjack from your systemSweetLabs
. Open here
where you can get more info on SweetLabs. Usually the Blackjack program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Blackjack is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe" /UNINSTALL982fb57dfd65ffe45a7c22462de6cecfdf624843. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.51 MB (7875640 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceHostApp.exe.
Blackjack contains of the executables below. They take 19.91 MB (20874408
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.40 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
Blackjack is a program by SweetLabs. Some users try to remove this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to remove Blackjack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Blackjack from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blackjack or simply click the Search field and type in "Blackjack". If it is installed on your PC the Blackjack program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blackjack in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blackjack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blackjack.
8. After uninstalling Blackjack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blackjack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blackjack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blackjack by SweetLabs from your PC, we are not saying that Blackjack by SweetLabs is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blackjack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 00:55:21.017