Blackjack Bailey VR
This page is about Blackjack Bailey VR for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Blackjack Bailey VR from your PCHologram Software LTD.
. You can find out more on Hologram Software LTD. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.blackjackbailey.com
to get more data about Blackjack Bailey VR on Hologram Software LTD.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BlackjackBailey folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Blackjack Bailey VR is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. BlackjackBailey.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 21.74 MB (22792192 bytes) on disk.
Blackjack Bailey VR contains of the executables below. They take 21.74 MB (22792192
bytes) on disk.
- BlackjackBailey.exe (21.74 MB)
Blackjack Bailey VR is an application released by Hologram Software LTD.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Blackjack Bailey VR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Blackjack Bailey VR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blackjack Bailey VR or simply click the Search field and type in "Blackjack Bailey VR". If it is installed on your PC the Blackjack Bailey VR application will be found very quickly. When you select Blackjack Bailey VR in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blackjack Bailey VR, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blackjack Bailey VR:
- The publisher is: http://www.blackjackbailey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blackjack Bailey VR.
8. After uninstalling Blackjack Bailey VR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blackjack Bailey VR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blackjack Bailey VR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blackjack Bailey VR by Hologram Software LTD. from your PC, we are not saying that Blackjack Bailey VR by Hologram Software LTD. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blackjack Bailey VR in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 12:27:19.080