This info is about Blackguards 2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blackguards 2 from your systemDaedalic Entertainment GmbH
. Further information on Daedalic Entertainment GmbH can be seen here
. You can see more info about Blackguards 2 at https://www.daedalic.com/
. Usually the Blackguards 2 program is found in the C:\Origin games\Blackguards 2 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Blackguards 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Blackguards 2\Cleanup.exe. Cleanup.exe is the Blackguards 2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 852.29 KB (872744 bytes) on disk.
Blackguards 2 is composed of the following executables which take 852.29 KB (872744
bytes) on disk:
This page is about Blackguards 2 version 2.3.9087.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Blackguards 2:
Blackguards 2 is an application by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Blackguards 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blackguards 2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blackguards 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blackguards 2". The Blackguards 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blackguards 2 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blackguards 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blackguards 2:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.daedalic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Blackguards 2\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blackguards 2.
8. After uninstalling Blackguards 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blackguards 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blackguards 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blackguards 2 by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Blackguards 2 by Daedalic Entertainment GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blackguards 2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 15:29:32.933