A guide to uninstall Blackbay Asylum from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Blackbay Asylum for Windows. It was coded for Windows by TAD Productions AB
. Open here
for more information on TAD Productions AB. More information about the application Blackbay Asylum can be seen at http://www.blackbayasylum.com
. Usually the Blackbay Asylum application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Black Bay Asylum folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blackbay Asylum. The program's main executable file is named Launcher.exe and its approximative size is 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Blackbay Asylum. They take about 84.00 KB (86016
bytes) on disk.
If you are manually uninstalling Blackbay Asylum we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 313140
How to uninstall Blackbay Asylum from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Blackbay Asylum is a program by the software company TAD Productions AB. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Blackbay Asylum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blackbay Asylum or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blackbay Asylum". The Blackbay Asylum program will be found very quickly. When you select Blackbay Asylum in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blackbay Asylum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blackbay Asylum:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blackbayasylum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blackbay Asylum.
8. After uninstalling Blackbay Asylum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blackbay Asylum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blackbay Asylum with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Blackbay Asylum:
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blackbay Asylum by TAD Productions AB from your PC, we are not saying that Blackbay Asylum by TAD Productions AB is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blackbay Asylum supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 21:26:25.590