This info is about BlackVue 1.22 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BlackVue 1.22 from your PCPittaSoft, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on PittaSoft, Inc.. Please open http://www.pittasoft.com
if you want to read more on BlackVue 1.22 on PittaSoft, Inc.'s page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackVue directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for BlackVue 1.22 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackVue\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.69 MB (3870296 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlackVueSD.exe.
BlackVue 1.22 is composed of the following executables which take 7.84 MB (8218097
bytes) on disk:
- BlackVueCloud.exe (3.96 MB)
- BlackVueSD.exe (3.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (185.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.22
of BlackVue 1.22.
BlackVue 1.22 is a program released by the software company PittaSoft, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall BlackVue 1.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BlackVue 1.22 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlackVue 1.22 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlackVue 1.22". If it is installed on your PC the BlackVue 1.22 program will be found automatically. When you click BlackVue 1.22 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BlackVue 1.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlackVue 1.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pittasoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlackVue\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlackVue 1.22.
8. After removing BlackVue 1.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BlackVue 1.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlackVue 1.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlackVue 1.22 by PittaSoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlackVue 1.22 by PittaSoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlackVue 1.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 11:10:57.540