BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11
BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 from your PCAnonWare
. Check out here
where you can read more on AnonWare. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BlackBeltPrivacy folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\BlackBeltPrivacy\unins000.exe". BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11's primary file takes about 566.50 KB (580096 bytes) and its name is BlackBeltPrivacyWASTE.exe.
BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.99 MB (12569983
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (702.68 KB)
- BlackBeltPrivacyWASTE.exe (566.50 KB)
- BlackBeltPrivacyMicroSip.exe (2.84 MB)
- BlackBeltPrivacyTor.exe (1.91 MB)
- BlackBeltPrivacyVidalia.exe (5.93 MB)
- findReplaceText.exe (68.03 KB)
The current web page applies to BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 version 5.2015.11
BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 is a program offered by the software company AnonWare. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11". If it exists on your system the BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11.
8. After uninstalling BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 by AnonWare from your PC, nor are we saying that BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 by AnonWare is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BlackBelt Privacy 5.2015.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 09:25:41.870