Black Screen version 1.10
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Black Screen version 1.10 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Black Screen version 1.10 from your PCOleg I. Galkin
. You can find out more on Oleg I. Galkin or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Black Screen version 1.10 at http://blackscreen1.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Screen folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Black Screen version 1.10 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Screen\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BlackScreen.exe is the Black Screen version 1.10's main executable file and it occupies about 187.00 KB (191488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Black Screen version 1.10. They take about 2.62 MB (2751313
bytes) on disk.
- BlackScreen.exe (187.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The current web page applies to Black Screen version 1.10 version 1.10
Black Screen version 1.10 is a program marketed by Oleg I. Galkin. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Black Screen version 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Black Screen version 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Black Screen version 1.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Black Screen version 1.10". The Black Screen version 1.10 app will be found automatically. After you select Black Screen version 1.10 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Black Screen version 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Black Screen version 1.10:
- The software company is: http://blackscreen1.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Screen\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Black Screen version 1.10.
8. After uninstalling Black Screen version 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Black Screen version 1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Black Screen version 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Black Screen version 1.10 by Oleg I. Galkin from your computer, nor are we saying that Black Screen version 1.10 by Oleg I. Galkin is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Black Screen version 1.10 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 16:32:21.237