Black Ops (RepzOps)
Black Ops (RepzOps) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Black Ops (RepzOps) from your computerRepack by Canek77
. Open here
for more information on Repack by Canek77. Black Ops (RepzOps) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Ops (RepzOps) folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Black Ops (RepzOps) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Ops (RepzOps)\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called BlackOpsMP.exe and it has a size of 8.19 MB (8583832 bytes).
Black Ops (RepzOps) contains of the executables below. They take 17.16 MB (17994039
bytes) on disk.
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- BlackOpsMP.exe (8.19 MB)
- LauncherT5.exe (107.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Black Ops (RepzOps) is a program offered by Repack by Canek77. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Black Ops (RepzOps) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Black Ops (RepzOps) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Black Ops (RepzOps) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Black Ops (RepzOps)". If it exists on your system the Black Ops (RepzOps) application will be found very quickly. When you click Black Ops (RepzOps) in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Black Ops (RepzOps), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Black Ops (RepzOps).
8. After removing Black Ops (RepzOps), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Black Ops (RepzOps) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Black Ops (RepzOps) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Black Ops (RepzOps) by Repack by Canek77 from your computer, nor are we saying that Black Ops (RepzOps) by Repack by Canek77 is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Black Ops (RepzOps) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 15:37:25.963