Black Mirror II
Black Mirror II is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Black Mirror II from your PCNordic Games GmbH
. More information on Nordic Games GmbH can be found here
. You can read more about on Black Mirror II at http://www.nordicgames.at
. Black Mirror II is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nordic Games\Black Mirror II folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove Black Mirror II by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nordic Games\Black Mirror II\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BlackMirror2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.75 MB (2879488 bytes) on disk.
Black Mirror II contains of the executables below. They take 3.90 MB (4091517
bytes) on disk.
- BlackMirror2.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
Black Mirror II is an application released by Nordic Games GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Black Mirror II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Black Mirror II from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Black Mirror II or simply click the Search feature and type in "Black Mirror II". If it exists on your system the Black Mirror II app will be found very quickly. When you select Black Mirror II in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Black Mirror II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Black Mirror II:
- The software company is: http://www.nordicgames.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nordic Games\Black Mirror II\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Black Mirror II.
8. After uninstalling Black Mirror II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Black Mirror II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Black Mirror II using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Black Mirror II by Nordic Games GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that Black Mirror II by Nordic Games GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Black Mirror II in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 12:44:25.670