This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bitycoon for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Bitycoon from your systemJefrey Sobreira Santos
. Go over here
where you can read more on Jefrey Sobreira Santos. More information about Bitycoon can be found at http://jefrey.ml/bitycoon
. The program is usually located in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bitycoon-55a9a44d050cb09cafa02db4fa30b753" folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Bitycoon by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bitycoon-55a9a44d050cb09cafa02db4fa30b753\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bitycoon's primary file takes around 88.95 KB (91088 bytes) and its name is webapp-uninstaller.exe.
Bitycoon installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.95 KB (91088
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Bitycoon version 1.0
Bitycoon is a program offered by the software company Jefrey Sobreira Santos. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Bitycoon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bitycoon from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bitycoon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitycoon". If it is installed on your PC the Bitycoon application will be found automatically. After you select Bitycoon in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bitycoon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitycoon:
- The publisher is: http://jefrey.ml/bitycoon
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\bitycoon-55a9a44d050cb09cafa02db4fa30b753\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitycoon.
8. After removing Bitycoon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitycoon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitycoon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitycoon by Jefrey Sobreira Santos from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitycoon by Jefrey Sobreira Santos is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitycoon supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 12:09:27.253