This web page is about Bitwar 5.33 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 from your PCBaiShengTong CO.LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on BaiShengTong CO.LTD. Please open http://www.bitwar.net/
if you want to read more on Bitwar 5.33 on BaiShengTong CO.LTD's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitwar 5.33's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery\RecoverMaster.exe /uninstall. Bitwar 5.33's primary file takes about 4.47 MB (4691304 bytes) and is called RecoverMaster.exe.
Bitwar 5.33 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.55 MB (4773699
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMaster.exe (4.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (80.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Bitwar 5.33 version 5.33
Bitwar 5.33 is an application released by BaiShengTong CO.LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Bitwar 5.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bitwar 5.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitwar 5.33 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitwar 5.33". If it exists on your system the Bitwar 5.33 app will be found automatically. When you click Bitwar 5.33 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitwar 5.33, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitwar 5.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitwar.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery\RecoverMaster.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitwar 5.33.
8. After uninstalling Bitwar 5.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitwar 5.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitwar 5.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 by BaiShengTong CO.LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Bitwar 5.33 by BaiShengTong CO.LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:36:05.780