This web page is about Bitwar 5.33 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 from your PCBaiShengTong CO.LTD
. Open here
where you can get more info on BaiShengTong CO.LTD. Please open http://www.bitwar.net/
if you want to read more on Bitwar 5.33 on BaiShengTong CO.LTD's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitwar 5.33's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery\RecoverMaster.exe /uninstall. Bitwar 5.33's primary file takes about 4.47 MB (4691304 bytes) and is called RecoverMaster.exe.
Bitwar 5.33 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.55 MB (4773699
bytes) on disk:
- RecoverMaster.exe (4.47 MB)
- uninst.exe (80.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Bitwar 5.33 version 5.33
Bitwar 5.33 is an application released by BaiShengTong CO.LTD. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Bitwar 5.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bitwar 5.33 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bitwar 5.33 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitwar 5.33". If it exists on your system the Bitwar 5.33 program will be found very quickly. After you click Bitwar 5.33 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitwar 5.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitwar 5.33:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitwar.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitwarDataRecovery\RecoverMaster.exe /uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitwar 5.33.
8. After uninstalling Bitwar 5.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitwar 5.33 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitwar 5.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 by BaiShengTong CO.LTD from your computer, we are not saying that Bitwar 5.33 by BaiShengTong CO.LTD is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitwar 5.33 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:36:05.780