This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bitsquare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bitsquare from your systemBitsquare
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsquare. You can see more info related to Bitsquare at https://bitsquare.io
. Bitsquare is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bitsquare. Bitsquare.exe is the Bitsquare's primary executable file and it occupies circa 30.00 KB (30720 bytes) on disk.
Bitsquare contains of the executables below. They take 731.66 KB (749217
bytes) on disk.
- Bitsquare.exe (30.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Bitsquare version 0.1.0
alone. For other Bitsquare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitsquare is an application by Bitsquare. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Bitsquare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bitsquare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitsquare or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitsquare". The Bitsquare app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitsquare in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bitsquare, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitsquare:
- The web site of the program is: https://bitsquare.io
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitsquare.
8. After uninstalling Bitsquare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitsquare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitsquare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitsquare by Bitsquare from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitsquare by Bitsquare is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitsquare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-30 19:44:58.573