This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Bitsquare for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bitsquare from your systemBitsquare
. Go over here
for more info on Bitsquare. You can see more info related to Bitsquare at https://bitsquare.io
. Bitsquare is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bitsquare. Bitsquare.exe is the Bitsquare's primary executable file and it occupies circa 30.00 KB (30720 bytes) on disk.
Bitsquare contains of the executables below. They take 731.66 KB (749217
bytes) on disk.
- Bitsquare.exe (30.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This page is about Bitsquare version 0.1.0
alone. For other Bitsquare versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitsquare is an application by Bitsquare. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Bitsquare is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bitsquare from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitsquare or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitsquare". If it is installed on your PC the Bitsquare application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bitsquare in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitsquare, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitsquare:
- The publisher is: https://bitsquare.io
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Bitsquare\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitsquare.
8. After uninstalling Bitsquare, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitsquare which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitsquare using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitsquare by Bitsquare from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitsquare by Bitsquare is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitsquare in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-30 19:44:58.573