Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 from your systemBitsonic LP
. Further information on Bitsonic LP can be found here
. Click on http://www.bitsonic.eu
to get more info about Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 on Bitsonic LP's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\Bitsonic\Keyzone directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\Bitsonic\Keyzone\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.52 MB (2647571 bytes) on disk and is called Keyzone.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2. They occupy 3.21 MB (3362097
bytes) on disk.
- Keyzone.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2.
Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 is an application released by Bitsonic LP. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.bitsonic.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steinberg\VstPlugins\Bitsonic\Keyzone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 by Bitsonic LP from your computer, we are not saying that Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 by Bitsonic LP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitsonic Keyzone 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-24 08:18:06.093