Bitrix24 for Windows
Bitrix24 for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your systemBitrix
. Further information on Bitrix can be seen here
. More information about Bitrix24 for Windows can be found at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Bitrix24 for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. Bitrix24.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 14.42 MB (15122872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bitrix24 for Windows. They take 52.81 MB (55370917
bytes) on disk.
- Bitrix24.exe (14.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (519.93 KB)
- BDisk.exe (3.30 MB)
- DokanSetup_redist.exe (34.57 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitrix24 for Windows version 10.0.95.51
alone. For more Bitrix24 for Windows versions please click below:
Bitrix24 for Windows is an application offered by the software company Bitrix. Some users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Bitrix24 for Windows app will be found very quickly. When you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bitrix24 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitrix24 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix from your computer, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:28:48.363