Bitnami Moodle Stack
This page is about Bitnami Moodle Stack for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Bitnami Moodle Stack from your computerBitnami
. Open here
where you can get more info on Bitnami. Bitnami Moodle Stack is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Moodle folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Bitnami Moodle Stack is C:\Program Files\Moodle\uninstall.exe. Bitnami Moodle Stack's main file takes about 73.50 KB (75264 bytes) and is called ab.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bitnami Moodle Stack. They take about 154.34 MB (161842410
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- manager-windows.exe (7.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.68 MB)
- ab.exe (73.50 KB)
- abs.exe (78.50 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (32.50 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (75.50 KB)
- htdbm.exe (91.00 KB)
- htdigest.exe (60.50 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (86.50 KB)
- httpd.exe (20.50 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (47.00 KB)
- logresolve.exe (42.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (57.00 KB)
- wintty.exe (13.00 KB)
- bnconfig.exe (6.31 MB)
- mimetex.exe (1.28 MB)
- bnconfig.exe (6.31 MB)
- echo.exe (143.50 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (3.68 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (3.56 MB)
- myisampack.exe (3.60 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (3.57 MB)
- mysql.exe (3.88 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (3.81 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (3.91 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (3.81 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (12.52 MB)
- mysqld.exe (7.77 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (3.87 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (3.80 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (3.80 MB)
- mysqlslap.exe (3.82 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (4.02 MB)
- mysqltest_embedded.exe (8.51 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (4.22 MB)
- mysql_client_test_embedded.exe (8.75 MB)
- mysql_embedded.exe (8.40 MB)
- mysql_plugin.exe (3.32 MB)
- mysql_tzinfo_to_sql.exe (3.28 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (3.39 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (3.30 MB)
- perror.exe (3.39 MB)
- replace.exe (3.29 MB)
- resolveip.exe (3.30 MB)
- deplister.exe (47.00 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (48.00 KB)
- php-win.exe (26.00 KB)
- php.exe (59.50 KB)
- vcredist_x86_2008.exe (1.74 MB)
- sqlite3.exe (464.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.10
of Bitnami Moodle Stack. For more Bitnami Moodle Stack versions please click below:
Bitnami Moodle Stack is an application released by the software company Bitnami. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase Bitnami Moodle Stack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Bitnami Moodle Stack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bitnami Moodle Stack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitnami Moodle Stack". If it is installed on your PC the Bitnami Moodle Stack program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bitnami Moodle Stack in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bitnami Moodle Stack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitnami Moodle Stack.
8. After uninstalling Bitnami Moodle Stack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitnami Moodle Stack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitnami Moodle Stack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitnami Moodle Stack by Bitnami from your computer, we are not saying that Bitnami Moodle Stack by Bitnami is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitnami Moodle Stack supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:10:12.607