Bitdefender Device Management
This page is about Bitdefender Device Management for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Bitdefender Device Management from your computerBitdefender
. Open here
where you can find out more on Bitdefender. Bitdefender Device Management is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Device Management directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Bitdefender Device Management is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Device Management\installer\installer.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Bitdefender Device Management's primary file takes around 67.19 KB (68800 bytes) and is named agentcontroller.exe.
Bitdefender Device Management is composed of the following executables which take 30.63 MB (32119472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- agentcontroller.exe (67.19 KB)
- bdreinit.exe (398.88 KB)
- bdsubwiz.exe (863.11 KB)
- bdtpwiz.exe (1.31 MB)
- bootlauncher.exe (409.61 KB)
- bootoptimizer.exe (1.01 MB)
- DevMgmtService.exe (100.66 KB)
- diskusageapp.exe (930.55 KB)
- dmiface.exe (725.12 KB)
- nativeauth.exe (51.89 KB)
- devmgmtpackage.exe (22.24 MB)
- installer.exe (724.68 KB)
- ucrt_x64.exe (1.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bitdefender Device Management. You can find here a few links to other Bitdefender Device Management releases:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender Device Management is a program released by Bitdefender. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Bitdefender Device Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bitdefender Device Management with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitdefender Device Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitdefender Device Management". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Device Management application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bitdefender Device Management in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bitdefender Device Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitdefender Device Management.
8. After uninstalling Bitdefender Device Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender Device Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitdefender Device Management using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitdefender Device Management by Bitdefender from your computer, we are not saying that Bitdefender Device Management by Bitdefender is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitdefender Device Management in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 16:30:58.650