Bitcoin Gold (64-bit)
Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) from your computerBitcoin Gold project
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bitcoin Gold project. Click on https://bitcoincore.org/
to get more details about Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) on Bitcoin Gold project's website. Usually the Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\BitcoinGold directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BitcoinGold\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bitcoin Gold (64-bit). bitcoin-qt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 32.58 MB (34161168 bytes) on disk.
Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.61 MB (48874310
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (32.58 MB)
- uninstall.exe (420.80 KB)
- bgold-cli.exe (3.22 MB)
- bgoldd.exe (10.40 MB)
This info is about Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) version 0.15.0
only. For more Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) versions please click below:
Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) is a program offered by the software company Bitcoin Gold project. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Gold (64-bit)". The Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Gold (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Gold (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: https://bitcoincore.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitcoinGold\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitcoin Gold (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Gold (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) by Bitcoin Gold project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) by Bitcoin Gold project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Gold (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 18:45:40.743