Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit)
Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) from your PCBitcoin Diamond project
. More data about Bitcoin Diamond project can be seen here
. More info about the program Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) can be seen at http://btcd.io/
. Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\BitcoinDiamond directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\BitcoinDiamond\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 33.41 MB (35029520 bytes) on disk and is called bitcoindiamond-qt.exe.
Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 46.97 MB (49256337
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoindiamond-qt.exe (33.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.88 KB)
- bitcoindiamond-cli.exe (2.89 MB)
- bitcoindiamondd.exe (10.55 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.0
of Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit). You can find below info on other application versions of Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit):
Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) is an application offered by the software company Bitcoin Diamond project. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you select Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit):
- The software company is: http://btcd.io/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitcoinDiamond\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) by Bitcoin Diamond project from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) by Bitcoin Diamond project is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Diamond (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-26 18:36:05.043