Bitcoin Core (64-bit)
This web page is about Bitcoin Core (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Core (64-bit) from your PCBitcoin Core project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitcoin Core project. Click on http://www.bitcoin.org/
to get more data about Bitcoin Core (64-bit) on Bitcoin Core project's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Bitcoin Core (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. bitcoin-qt.exe is the Bitcoin Core (64-bit)'s primary executable file and it takes circa 26.81 MB (28115456 bytes) on disk.
Bitcoin Core (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 38.10 MB (39946644
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (26.81 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.39 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (3.44 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.3
of Bitcoin Core (64-bit). You can find below info on other versions of Bitcoin Core (64-bit):
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Core (64-bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Bitcoin Core (64-bit):
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitcoin Core
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitcoin Core\Bitcoin Core (64-bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitcoin Core\Uninstall Bitcoin Core (64-bit).lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bitcoin Core (64-bit)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bitcoin Core (64-bit)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Bitcoin Core (64-bit)
Bitcoin Core (64-bit) is an application marketed by the software company Bitcoin Core project. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Bitcoin Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bitcoin Core (64-bit) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bitcoin Core (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Core (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Core (64-bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bitcoin Core (64-bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Core (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitcoin.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitcoin Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Core (64-bit) by Bitcoin Core project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Core (64-bit) by Bitcoin Core project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Core (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 22:52:45.893