Bitcoin Classic (64-bit)
This page is about Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) from your systemBitcoin Classic project
. Check out here
where you can read more on Bitcoin Classic project. Detailed information about Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) can be seen at https://bitcoinclassic.com/
. Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bitcoin Classic (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 28.92 MB (30326288 bytes) and is called bitcoin-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Bitcoin Classic (64-bit). They take about 40.19 MB (42143674
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (28.92 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.42 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.75 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (8.40 MB)
This web page is about Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) version 1.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) is a program by Bitcoin Classic project. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Classic (64-bit)". The Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. When you select Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Classic (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Classic (64-bit):
- The web site of the application is: https://bitcoinclassic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitcoin Classic (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Classic (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) by Bitcoin Classic project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) by Bitcoin Classic project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Classic (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:11:55.253