Bitcoin Classic (32-bit)
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) from your PCBitcoin Classic project
. Further information on Bitcoin Classic project can be found here
. Please follow https://bitcoinclassic.com/
if you want to read more on Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) on Bitcoin Classic project's page. Usually the Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Bitcoin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Bitcoin Classic (32-bit)'s main file takes about 26.67 MB (27970064 bytes) and is called bitcoin-qt.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bitcoin Classic (32-bit). They take an average of 36.89 MB (38679483
bytes) on disk.
- bitcoin-qt.exe (26.67 MB)
- uninstall.exe (126.42 KB)
- bitcoin-cli.exe (2.32 MB)
- bitcoind.exe (7.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.0
of Bitcoin Classic (32-bit). You can find below a few links to other Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) versions:
Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) is an application released by the software company Bitcoin Classic project. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Classic (32-bit)". The Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Classic (32-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Classic (32-bit):
- The software company is: https://bitcoinclassic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcoin\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitcoin Classic (32-bit).
8. After removing Bitcoin Classic (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) by Bitcoin Classic project from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) by Bitcoin Classic project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Classic (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:18:14.017