Bitcasa version 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bitcasa version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Bitcasa version 126.96.36.199 from your PCBitcasa Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Bitcasa Inc.. Please open http://www.bitcasa.com
if you want to read more on Bitcasa version 188.8.131.52 on Bitcasa Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitcasa folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Bitcasa version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.04 MB (4237824 bytes) on disk and is named Bitcasa.exe.
Bitcasa version 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.66 MB (5940023
bytes) on disk.
- Bitcasa.exe (4.04 MB)
- driverStatus.exe (247.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
This web page is about Bitcasa version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Bitcasa version 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Bitcasa Inc.. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Bitcasa version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bitcasa version 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitcasa version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcasa version 18.104.22.168". The Bitcasa version 22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bitcasa version 126.96.36.199 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcasa version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcasa version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitcasa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcasa version 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Bitcasa version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcasa version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcasa version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcasa version 188.8.131.52 by Bitcasa Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcasa version 184.108.40.206 by Bitcasa Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitcasa version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:00:47.353