Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911
Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611 from your computerBitcasa Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Bitcasa Inc.. You can read more about related to Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 at http://www.bitcasa.com
. Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitcasa folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411. Bitcasa.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.78 MB (3965904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911. They take 5.68 MB (5959847
bytes) on disk.
- Bitcasa.exe (3.78 MB)
- BitcasaBoot.exe (277.45 KB)
- driverStatus.exe (254.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5211
of Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611.
If you're planning to uninstall Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitcasa
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\bdrive.ico
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\Bitcasa.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\bitcasa.ico
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\BitcasaBoot.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Packages\Bitcasa.BitcasaforSamsung_126.96.36.199_neutral__t064hbck1pfne
Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 is a program offered by Bitcasa Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitcasa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811.
8. After uninstalling Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611 by Bitcasa Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 by Bitcasa Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:50:25.427