Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111
Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411 from your computerBitcasa Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Bitcasa Inc.. You can read more about related to Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 at http://www.bitcasa.com
. Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitcasa folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611. Bitcasa.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.78 MB (3965904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111. They take 5.68 MB (5959847
bytes) on disk.
- Bitcasa.exe (3.78 MB)
- BitcasaBoot.exe (277.45 KB)
- driverStatus.exe (254.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.38 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16811
of Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411.
If you're planning to uninstall Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Bitcasa
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\bdrive.ico
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\Bitcasa.exe
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\bitcasa.ico
- C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\BitcasaBoot.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppModel\PackageRepository\Packages\Bitcasa.BitcasaforSamsung_220.127.116.11_neutral__t064hbck1pfne
Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 is a program offered by Bitcasa Inc.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611". The Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 app will be found very quickly. After you select Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitcasa.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211.
8. After uninstalling Bitcasa version 184.108.40.20611, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitcasa version 220.127.116.1111 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcasa version 18.104.22.16811 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcasa version 22.214.171.12411 by Bitcasa Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitcasa version 126.96.36.19911 by Bitcasa Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcasa version 188.8.131.5211 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:50:25.427