Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 from your systemBitcasa Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Bitcasa Inc.. Click on http://www.bitcasa.com
to get more details about Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 on Bitcasa Inc.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Bitcasa folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 is "C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe". Bitcasa.exe is the Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261's primary executable file and it occupies about 3.60 MB (3778048 bytes) on disk.
Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 contains of the executables below. They take 4.74 MB (4967896
bytes) on disk.
- Bitcasa.exe (3.60 MB)
- driverStatus.exe (205.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (956.96 KB)
The current page applies to Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 version 0.9.21.4261
Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 is an application marketed by the software company Bitcasa Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261". The Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 application will be found automatically. When you click Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitcasa.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bitcasa\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261.
8. After removing Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 by Bitcasa Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 by Bitcasa Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcasa version 0.9.21.4261 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 05:58:57.637