BitTorrent2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BitTorrent2 from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on BitTorrent Inc.. More information about the software BitTorrent2 can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove BitTorrent2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\bit32.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named 7.9.8_42577.exe and its approximative size is 2.04 MB (2142920 bytes).
BitTorrent2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.25 MB (7597976
bytes) on disk.
- 7.9.8_42577.exe (2.04 MB)
- 7.9.8_42450.exe (2.42 MB)
- utorrentie.exe (378.00 KB)
- utorrentie.exe (378.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199577
BitTorrent2 is an application released by BitTorrent Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall BitTorrent2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BitTorrent2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BitTorrent2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent2". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent2 application will be found very quickly. When you select BitTorrent2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent2:
- The publisher is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\bit32.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitTorrent2.
8. After removing BitTorrent2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitTorrent2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent2 by BitTorrent Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent2 by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-30 14:54:18.973