BitTorrent is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your computerBitTorrent Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about BitTorrent can be seen at http://www.bittorrent.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling BitTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. 7.9.1_30769.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.57 MB (1642072 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.01 MB (5256376
bytes) on disk:
- 7.9.1_30769.exe (1.57 MB)
- 7.9.7_42331.exe (1.88 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11769
of BitTorrent. You can find below info on other application versions of BitTorrent:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent is a program released by BitTorrent Inc.. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitTorrent in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bittorrent.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitTorrent.
8. After uninstalling BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTorrent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:52:36.683