BitTorrent Sync is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall BitTorrent Sync from your PCBitTorrent Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BitTorrent Inc.. Detailed information about BitTorrent Sync can be found at http://help.getsync.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Sync directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BitTorrent Sync by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Sync\BTSync.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BTSync.exe is the BitTorrent Sync's main executable file and it takes circa 5.46 MB (5720416 bytes) on disk.
BitTorrent Sync is comprised of the following executables which take 5.46 MB (5720416
bytes) on disk:
This page is about BitTorrent Sync version 2.1.4
alone. You can find here a few links to other BitTorrent Sync versions:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent Sync is an application by BitTorrent Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove BitTorrent Sync is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BitTorrent Sync from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent Sync or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent Sync". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent Sync program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitTorrent Sync in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent Sync, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent Sync:
- The web site of the application is: http://help.getsync.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent Sync\BTSync.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitTorrent Sync.
8. After removing BitTorrent Sync, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent Sync that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent Sync using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitTorrent Sync by BitTorrent Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitTorrent Sync by BitTorrent Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent Sync supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-04 06:23:47.787