This info is about BitTorrent PRO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BitTorrent PRO from your PCIntelPeers LLC
. Go over here
where you can get more info on IntelPeers LLC. More details about the program BitTorrent PRO can be seen at http://www.intelpeers.com/
. Usually the BitTorrent PRO program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BitTorrent PRO directory, depending on the user's option during install. BitTorrent PRO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BitTorrent PRO\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BitTorrent Pro.exe and its approximative size is 522.00 KB (534528 bytes).
The executables below are part of BitTorrent PRO. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1071288
bytes) on disk.
- BitTorrent Pro.exe (522.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (197.68 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (326.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of BitTorrent PRO. For more BitTorrent PRO versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitTorrent PRO is an application released by the software company IntelPeers LLC. Frequently, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase BitTorrent PRO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BitTorrent PRO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitTorrent PRO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitTorrent PRO". If it is installed on your PC the BitTorrent PRO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitTorrent PRO in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BitTorrent PRO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitTorrent PRO:
- The software company is: http://www.intelpeers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitTorrent PRO\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitTorrent PRO.
8. After removing BitTorrent PRO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent PRO that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTorrent PRO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BitTorrent PRO by IntelPeers LLC from your computer, we are not saying that BitTorrent PRO by IntelPeers LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitTorrent PRO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 09:04:03.963