This web page contains complete information on how to remove BitTorrent for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall BitTorrent from your PCBitTorrent, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on BitTorrent, Inc.. More information about the app BitTorrent can be found at https://www.bittorrent.com/
. Usually the BitTorrent program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for BitTorrent is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\unins000.exe. BitTorrent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.17 MB (2276600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with BitTorrent. They take about 3.33 MB (3493043
bytes) on disk.
- BitTorrent.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to BitTorrent version 18.104.22.168356
alone. For other BitTorrent versions please click below:
BitTorrent is an application released by the software company BitTorrent, Inc.. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to remove BitTorrent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitTorrent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitTorrent or simply click the Search field and type in "BitTorrent". If it exists on your system the BitTorrent application will be found automatically. After you select BitTorrent in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitTorrent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTorrent:
- The software company is: https://www.bittorrent.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitTorrent.
8. After removing BitTorrent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitTorrent that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitTorrent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitTorrent by BitTorrent, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitTorrent by BitTorrent, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitTorrent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 18:38:22.313