BitTornado 0.3.7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall BitTornado 0.3.7 from your systemJohn Hoffman
. Open here
where you can get more info on John Hoffman. More info about the software BitTornado 0.3.7 can be found at http://www.bittornado.com/
. BitTornado 0.3.7 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTornado directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing BitTornado 0.3.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTornado\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. btdownloadgui.exe is the BitTornado 0.3.7's main executable file and it takes around 108.00 KB (110592 bytes) on disk.
BitTornado 0.3.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 157.88 KB (161670
bytes) on disk.
- btdownloadgui.exe (108.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.88 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (16.00 KB)
This data is about BitTornado 0.3.7 version 0.3.7
BitTornado 0.3.7 is a program marketed by John Hoffman. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase BitTornado 0.3.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BitTornado 0.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitTornado 0.3.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "BitTornado 0.3.7". If it is installed on your PC the BitTornado 0.3.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitTornado 0.3.7 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitTornado 0.3.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitTornado 0.3.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.bittornado.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitTornado\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitTornado 0.3.7.
8. After removing BitTornado 0.3.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitTornado 0.3.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitTornado 0.3.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BitTornado 0.3.7 by John Hoffman from your computer, nor are we saying that BitTornado 0.3.7 by John Hoffman is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitTornado 0.3.7 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 22:27:00.223