BitSpirit v18.104.22.1683 Stable
This page is about BitSpirit v22.214.171.1243 Stable for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BitSpirit v126.96.36.1993 Stable from your PCLANSPIRIT.NET
. You can read more on LANSPIRIT.NET or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.167bt.com/intl/
if you want to read more on BitSpirit v188.8.131.523 Stable on LANSPIRIT.NET's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitSpirit folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. BitSpirit v184.108.40.2063 Stable's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitSpirit\unins000.exe. BitSpirit v220.127.116.113 Stable's primary file takes about 3.49 MB (3654656 bytes) and is called BitSpirit.exe.
BitSpirit v18.104.22.1683 Stable is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.35 MB (4560666
bytes) on disk:
- BetterSP2.exe (188.00 KB)
- BitSpirit.exe (3.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of BitSpirit v126.96.36.1993 Stable.
BitSpirit v188.8.131.523 Stable is a program released by LANSPIRIT.NET. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove BitSpirit v184.108.40.2063 Stable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BitSpirit v220.127.116.113 Stable from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitSpirit v18.104.22.1683 Stable or simply click the Search field and type in "BitSpirit v22.214.171.1243 Stable". The BitSpirit v126.96.36.1993 Stable application will be found very quickly. When you select BitSpirit v188.8.131.523 Stable in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BitSpirit v184.108.40.2063 Stable, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitSpirit v220.127.116.113 Stable:
- The software company is: http://www.167bt.com/intl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitSpirit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitSpirit v18.104.22.1683 Stable.
8. After uninstalling BitSpirit v22.214.171.1243 Stable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitSpirit v126.96.36.1993 Stable that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitSpirit v188.8.131.523 Stable with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitSpirit v184.108.40.2063 Stable by LANSPIRIT.NET from your computer, we are not saying that BitSpirit v220.127.116.113 Stable by LANSPIRIT.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitSpirit v18.104.22.1683 Stable in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:29:57.107