BitSpirit v126.96.36.1991 Stable
BitSpirit v188.8.131.521 Stable is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BitSpirit v184.108.40.2061 Stable from your systemLANSPIRIT.NET
. More information on LANSPIRIT.NET can be found here
. Please follow http://www.167bt.com/intl/
if you want to read more on BitSpirit v220.127.116.111 Stable on LANSPIRIT.NET's website. Usually the BitSpirit v18.104.22.1681 Stable application is found in the C:\Program Files\BitSpirit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove BitSpirit v22.214.171.1241 Stable by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\BitSpirit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. BitSpirit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.49 MB (3654656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BitSpirit v126.96.36.1991 Stable. They take 4.35 MB (4560666
bytes) on disk.
- BetterSP2.exe (188.00 KB)
- BitSpirit.exe (3.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.78 KB)
This data is about BitSpirit v188.8.131.521 Stable version 184.108.40.2061
BitSpirit v220.127.116.111 Stable is a program offered by the software company LANSPIRIT.NET. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BitSpirit v18.104.22.1681 Stable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BitSpirit v22.214.171.1241 Stable from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BitSpirit v126.96.36.1991 Stable or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitSpirit v188.8.131.521 Stable". If it exists on your system the BitSpirit v184.108.40.2061 Stable application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BitSpirit v220.127.116.111 Stable in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitSpirit v18.104.22.1681 Stable, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitSpirit v22.214.171.1241 Stable:
- The software company is: http://www.167bt.com/intl/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\BitSpirit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BitSpirit v126.96.36.1991 Stable.
8. After uninstalling BitSpirit v188.8.131.521 Stable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitSpirit v184.108.40.2061 Stable which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitSpirit v220.127.116.111 Stable with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitSpirit v18.104.22.1681 Stable by LANSPIRIT.NET from your computer, we are not saying that BitSpirit v22.214.171.1241 Stable by LANSPIRIT.NET is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitSpirit v126.96.36.1991 Stable supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 07:51:07.020