BitRope Audio Converter
This info is about BitRope Audio Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall BitRope Audio Converter from your computerBitRope LLC
. More information on BitRope LLC can be found here
. You can see more info on BitRope Audio Converter at http://www.BitRope.com/
. BitRope Audio Converter is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BitRope Audio Converter directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling BitRope Audio Converter is C:\Program Files\BitRope Audio Converter\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.19 MB (1251840 bytes) on disk and is named BitRope Audio Converter.exe.
BitRope Audio Converter is composed of the following executables which take 1.66 MB (1742459
bytes) on disk:
- BitRope Audio Converter.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (152.12 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
The current page applies to BitRope Audio Converter version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other BitRope Audio Converter releases:
BitRope Audio Converter is a program offered by BitRope LLC. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove BitRope Audio Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BitRope Audio Converter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitRope Audio Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRope Audio Converter". If it is installed on your PC the BitRope Audio Converter application will be found automatically. After you click BitRope Audio Converter in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BitRope Audio Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRope Audio Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.BitRope.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitRope Audio Converter\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitRope Audio Converter.
8. After uninstalling BitRope Audio Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRope Audio Converter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRope Audio Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRope Audio Converter by BitRope LLC from your PC, we are not saying that BitRope Audio Converter by BitRope LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitRope Audio Converter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-06 21:51:33.090