BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard
BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard from your PCPerfectData Software
. You can read more on PerfectData Software or check for application updates here
. More information about BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard can be found at http://www.bitrecover.com
. BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\VHDX Recovery Wizard directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\VHDX Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called BitRecover.exe and it has a size of 2.47 MB (2594056 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard. They occupy 3.17 MB (3323480
bytes) on disk.
- BitRecover.exe (2.47 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.33 KB)
BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard is an application offered by the software company PerfectData Software. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard". If it exists on your system the BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\VHDX Recovery Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard.
8. After uninstalling BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard by PerfectData Software from your computer, we are not saying that BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard by PerfectData Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitRecover VHDX Recovery Wizard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 12:10:51.037