BitRecover PST Viewer
BitRecover PST Viewer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BitRecover PST Viewer from your computerBitRecover Software
. More information about BitRecover Software can be read here
. Click on http://www.bitrecover.com
to get more information about BitRecover PST Viewer on BitRecover Software's website. BitRecover PST Viewer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\PST Viewer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. BitRecover PST Viewer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\PST Viewer\unins000.exe. BRPSTViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 130.27 KB (133392 bytes) on disk.
BitRecover PST Viewer is comprised of the following executables which take 1.23 MB (1290344
bytes) on disk:
- BRPSTViewer.exe (130.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
BitRecover PST Viewer is an application released by BitRecover Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall BitRecover PST Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitRecover PST Viewer from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BitRecover PST Viewer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitRecover PST Viewer". If it is installed on your PC the BitRecover PST Viewer app will be found automatically. When you click BitRecover PST Viewer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BitRecover PST Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRecover PST Viewer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\PST Viewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitRecover PST Viewer.
8. After uninstalling BitRecover PST Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRecover PST Viewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BitRecover PST Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitRecover PST Viewer by BitRecover Software from your computer, nor are we saying that BitRecover PST Viewer by BitRecover Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitRecover PST Viewer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 23:39:34.577