BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard
This page is about BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard from your systemBitRecover Software
. More information about BitRecover Software can be read here
. More information about the program BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard can be found at http://www.bitrecover.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\MBOX Converter Wizard folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\MBOX Converter Wizard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard. The program's main executable file is called BitRecover.exe and its approximative size is 1.64 MB (1716000 bytes).
BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.65 MB (26891984
bytes) on disk.
- BitRecover.exe (1.64 MB)
- BitRecover_32.exe (10.51 MB)
- BitRecover_64.exe (12.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.86 KB)
BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard is an application marketed by BitRecover Software. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard". If it exists on your system the BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitrecover.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitRecover\MBOX Converter Wizard\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard.
8. After removing BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard by BitRecover Software from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard by BitRecover Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitRecover MBOX Converter Wizard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 01:01:07.293