This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BitRaser for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BitRaser from your systemStellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.
. Check out here
for more info on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Please open http://www.stellarinfo.com
if you want to read more on BitRaser on Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.'s page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\BitRaser folder (same installation drive as Windows). BitRaser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BitRaser\unins000.exe. BitRaser.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.35 MB (6654016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BitRaser. They occupy about 9.89 MB (10368596
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitRaser.exe (6.35 MB)
- Bootable.exe (1.84 MB)
- bootsect.exe (113.67 KB)
- oscdimg.exe (139.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.84 KB)
- memtest.exe (778.34 KB)
This page is about BitRaser version 22.214.171.124
BitRaser is a program by the software company Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove BitRaser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BitRaser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitRaser or simply click the Search field and type in "BitRaser". The BitRaser app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BitRaser in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BitRaser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitRaser:
- The publisher is: http://www.stellarinfo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitRaser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitRaser.
8. After uninstalling BitRaser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitRaser which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitRaser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BitRaser by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that BitRaser by Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BitRaser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 23:43:48.003