BitPay version 4.6.1
BitPay version 4.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BitPay version 4.6.1 from your systemBitPay
. You can read more on BitPay or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to BitPay version 4.6.1 at https://bitpay.com
. BitPay version 4.6.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing BitPay version 4.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named BitPay.exe and occupies 6.53 MB (6843284 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BitPay version 4.6.1. They occupy about 27.82 MB (29167673
bytes) on disk.
- BitPay.exe (6.53 MB)
- chromedriver.exe (9.44 MB)
- nwjc.exe (10.74 MB)
- payload.exe (425.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to BitPay version 4.6.1 version 4.6.1
BitPay version 4.6.1 is a program released by the software company BitPay. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall BitPay version 4.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitPay version 4.6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitPay version 4.6.1". If it is installed on your PC the BitPay version 4.6.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BitPay version 4.6.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BitPay version 4.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitPay version 4.6.1:
- The publisher is: https://bitpay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitPay version 4.6.1.
8. After uninstalling BitPay version 4.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitPay version 4.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitPay version 4.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 by BitPay from your computer, we are not saying that BitPay version 4.6.1 by BitPay is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:12:37.077