BitPay version 4.6.1
BitPay version 4.6.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall BitPay version 4.6.1 from your systemBitPay
. You can read more on BitPay or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to BitPay version 4.6.1 at https://bitpay.com
. BitPay version 4.6.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing BitPay version 4.6.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named BitPay.exe and occupies 6.53 MB (6843284 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside BitPay version 4.6.1. They occupy about 27.82 MB (29167673
bytes) on disk.
- BitPay.exe (6.53 MB)
- chromedriver.exe (9.44 MB)
- nwjc.exe (10.74 MB)
- payload.exe (425.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The current web page applies to BitPay version 4.6.1 version 4.6.1
BitPay version 4.6.1 is a program released by the software company BitPay. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall BitPay version 4.6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitPay version 4.6.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BitPay version 4.6.1". The BitPay version 4.6.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitPay version 4.6.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitPay version 4.6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitPay version 4.6.1:
- The software company is: https://bitpay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BitPay\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BitPay version 4.6.1.
8. After uninstalling BitPay version 4.6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitPay version 4.6.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitPay version 4.6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 by BitPay from your computer, we are not saying that BitPay version 4.6.1 by BitPay is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitPay version 4.6.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 15:12:37.077