BitPay バージョン 4.5.0
BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 from your PCBitPay
. Check out here
for more information on BitPay. Click on https://bitpay.com
to get more info about BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 on BitPay's website. BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\32PF\BitPay folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\32PF\BitPay\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BitPay.exe is the BitPay バージョン 4.5.0's primary executable file and it takes around 6.45 MB (6758772 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in BitPay バージョン 4.5.0. They occupy 27.74 MB (29083857
bytes) on disk.
- BitPay.exe (6.45 MB)
- chromedriver.exe (9.44 MB)
- nwjc.exe (10.74 MB)
- payload.exe (425.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.84 KB)
This data is about BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 version 4.5.0
BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 is a program released by the software company BitPay. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitPay バージョン 4.5.0". The BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 app will be found automatically. When you click BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitPay バージョン 4.5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitPay バージョン 4.5.0:
- The publisher is: https://bitpay.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\32PF\BitPay\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitPay バージョン 4.5.0.
8. After uninstalling BitPay バージョン 4.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 by BitPay from your computer, we are not saying that BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 by BitPay is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitPay バージョン 4.5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 05:03:46.560