This page is about BitMeter2 18.104.22.16878 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall BitMeter2 22.214.171.12478 from your computerLonerD
. More information on LonerD can be seen here
. Please open http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
if you want to read more on BitMeter2 126.96.36.19978 on LonerD's page. You can uninstall BitMeter2 188.8.131.5278 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\BitMeter2.inf,Uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BitMeter2 184.108.40.20678's primary file takes about 1.39 MB (1462272 bytes) and is called BitMeter2.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BitMeter2 220.127.116.1178. They take 1.39 MB (1462272
bytes) on disk.
This info is about BitMeter2 18.104.22.16878 version 22.214.171.12478
BitMeter2 126.96.36.19978 is a program by LonerD. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase BitMeter2 188.8.131.5278 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BitMeter2 184.108.40.20678 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BitMeter2 220.127.116.1178 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BitMeter2 18.104.22.16878". If it is installed on your PC the BitMeter2 22.214.171.12478 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BitMeter2 126.96.36.19978 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BitMeter2 188.8.131.5278, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitMeter2 184.108.40.20678:
- The software company is: http://lonerd.dreamprogs.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\BitMeter2.inf,Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitMeter2 220.127.116.1178.
8. After removing BitMeter2 18.104.22.16878, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BitMeter2 22.214.171.12478 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitMeter2 126.96.36.19978 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BitMeter2 188.8.131.5278 by LonerD from your computer, nor are we saying that BitMeter2 184.108.40.20678 by LonerD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BitMeter2 220.127.116.1178 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-11 09:18:04.587