You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove BitLord 2.3 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall BitLord 2.3 from your PCHouse of Life
. Further information on House of Life can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BitLord 2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BitLord 2.3 is C:\Program Files\BitLord 2\Bitlord-uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) on disk and is named bitlord.exe.
BitLord 2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.72 MB (2852682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bitlord-uninst.exe (406.95 KB)
- StartX.exe (224.00 KB)
- StubInstaller.exe (71.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (1.74 MB)
- bitlord.exe (290.00 KB)
- py.exe (7.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.1225
of BitLord 2.3. For other BitLord 2.3 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BitLord 2.3 is a program marketed by House of Life. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BitLord 2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitLord 2.3 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BitLord 2.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitLord 2.3". If it exists on your system the BitLord 2.3 app will be found automatically. When you select BitLord 2.3 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitLord 2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitLord 2.3.
8. After removing BitLord 2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BitLord 2.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitLord 2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitLord 2.3 by House of Life from your computer, we are not saying that BitLord 2.3 by House of Life is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitLord 2.3 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 14:15:53.093