BitKamu is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BitKamu from your systemBitKamu
. More information on BitKamu can be seen here
. BitKamu is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bitkamu directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. BitKamu's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\bitkamu\Update.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 289.50 KB (296448 bytes) on disk and is called BitKamu.exe.
The executable files below are part of BitKamu. They take an average of 13.23 MB (13877760
bytes) on disk.
- BitKamu.exe (289.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- BitKamu.exe (5.66 MB)
- BitKamu.exe (5.55 MB)
The current page applies to BitKamu version 1.0.11
only. Click on the links below for other BitKamu versions:
BitKamu is an application by the software company BitKamu. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase BitKamu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BitKamu from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BitKamu or simply click the Search field and type in "BitKamu". The BitKamu app will be found very quickly. After you select BitKamu in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BitKamu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BitKamu.
8. After removing BitKamu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BitKamu that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitKamu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BitKamu by BitKamu from your PC, we are not saying that BitKamu by BitKamu is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitKamu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 16:27:20.427