This web page is about BitDownload 1.5.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 from your PCRadical Software Ltd
. Further information on Radical Software Ltd can be found here
. You can read more about about BitDownload 1.5.4 at http://www.bitdownload.biz/
. Usually the BitDownload 1.5.4 application is found in the C:\Program Files\BitDownload folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BitDownload\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BitDownload 1.5.4. BitDownload 1.5.4's primary file takes around 1.05 MB (1103360 bytes) and is named BitDownload.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside BitDownload 1.5.4. They take about 1.81 MB (1901104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitDownload.exe (1.05 MB)
- EndProg.exe (44.50 KB)
- iphox_downloader_p.exe (289.50 KB)
- RegExt.exe (46.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.05 KB)
- VersionChecker.exe (323.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.4
of BitDownload 1.5.4.
BitDownload 1.5.4 is a program released by Radical Software Ltd. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to erase BitDownload 1.5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BitDownload 1.5.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitDownload 1.5.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "BitDownload 1.5.4". If it exists on your system the BitDownload 1.5.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BitDownload 1.5.4 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitDownload 1.5.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitDownload 1.5.4:
- The software company is: http://www.bitdownload.biz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitDownload\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4.
8. After uninstalling BitDownload 1.5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitDownload 1.5.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BitDownload 1.5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 by Radical Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that BitDownload 1.5.4 by Radical Software Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BitDownload 1.5.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 03:43:34.873