This page contains detailed information on how to remove BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 from your computerSecurityXploded
. Further information on SecurityXploded can be found here
. More details about BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 can be found at http://www.securityxploded.com
. Usually the BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\BitCometPasswordDecryptor folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\BitCometPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BitCometPasswordDecryptor.exe is the BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.72 MB (2852352 bytes) on disk.
BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.11 MB (3258159
bytes) on disk:
- BitCometPasswordDecryptor.exe (2.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (396.30 KB)
This web page is about BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 version 1.0
BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 is a program offered by the software company SecurityXploded. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0". The BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.securityxploded.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SecurityXploded\BitCometPasswordDecryptor\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0.
8. After removing BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 by SecurityXploded from your computer, nor are we saying that BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 by SecurityXploded is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BitCometPasswordDecryptor v1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:26:02.827