This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BitComet 1.61 for Windows. It is produced by CometNetwork. Further information on CometNetwork can be seen here. More information about BitComet 1.61 can be seen at http://www.bitcomet.com/. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BitComet directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BitComet 1.61 is C:\Program Files\BitComet\uninst.exe. BitComet.exe is the BitComet 1.61's main executable file and it occupies about 18.73 MB (19634928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BitComet 1.61. They take about 26.76 MB (28062392 bytes) on disk.
A way to remove BitComet 1.61 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
BitComet 1.61 is a program by the software company CometNetwork. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase BitComet 1.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BitComet 1.61 or simply click the Search field and type in "BitComet 1.61". If it is installed on your PC the BitComet 1.61 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BitComet 1.61 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BitComet 1.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BitComet 1.61:
The software company is: http://www.bitcomet.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BitComet\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BitComet 1.61.
8. After removing BitComet 1.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BitComet 1.61 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BitComet 1.61 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BitComet 1.61 by CometNetwork from your computer, nor are we saying that BitComet 1.61 by CometNetwork is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BitComet 1.61 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.