Bistro Boulevard version 1.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 from your PCgogo78
. Check out here
where you can read more on gogo78. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Bistro Boulevard directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Bistro Boulevard\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5. BistroBlvd.exe is the Bistro Boulevard version 1.5's main executable file and it occupies approximately 8.76 MB (9183233 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Bistro Boulevard version 1.5. They occupy 9.47 MB (9925919
bytes) on disk.
- BistroBlvd.exe (8.76 MB)
- unins000.exe (725.28 KB)
The current page applies to Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 version 1.5
Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 is an application marketed by gogo78. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bistro Boulevard version 1.5". The Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bistro Boulevard version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bistro Boulevard version 1.5.
8. After removing Bistro Boulevard version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bistro Boulevard version 1.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-20 09:32:47.927