Bird of Light
Bird of Light is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Bird of Light from your systemRoach Interactive
. More information on Roach Interactive can be seen here
. More information about Bird of Light can be seen at http://www.roachinteractive.com/bird-of-light-pc-and-mobile.html
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bird of Light folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bird of Light's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Bird of Light's primary file takes around 16.02 MB (16793088 bytes) and its name is bird_of_light.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Bird of Light. They take about 16.51 MB (17311064
bytes) on disk.
- bird_of_light.exe (16.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Bird of Light is a program marketed by the software company Roach Interactive. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Bird of Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bird of Light from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bird of Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bird of Light". If it exists on your system the Bird of Light app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bird of Light in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bird of Light, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bird of Light:
- The publisher is: http://www.roachinteractive.com/bird-of-light-pc-and-mobile.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bird of Light.
8. After uninstalling Bird of Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bird of Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bird of Light with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bird of Light by Roach Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Bird of Light by Roach Interactive is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bird of Light supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 22:52:18.420