Bird Hunter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Bird Hunter from your computerFree-Windows-Games.com
. Further information on Free-Windows-Games.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.free-windows-games.com
if you want to read more on Bird Hunter on Free-Windows-Games.com's web page. Bird Hunter is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bird Hunter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Bird Hunter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bird Hunter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.21 MB (2314976 bytes) on disk and is labeled Bird Hunter.exe.
Bird Hunter contains of the executables below. They take 2.87 MB (3010618
bytes) on disk.
- Bird Hunter.exe (2.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
Bird Hunter is a program by the software company Free-Windows-Games.com. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Bird Hunter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Bird Hunter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bird Hunter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bird Hunter". If it is installed on your PC the Bird Hunter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bird Hunter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bird Hunter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bird Hunter:
- The publisher is: http://www.free-windows-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bird Hunter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bird Hunter.
8. After uninstalling Bird Hunter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bird Hunter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bird Hunter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bird Hunter by Free-Windows-Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Bird Hunter by Free-Windows-Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bird Hunter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-12 12:56:42.797