This web page is about Bird Assassin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bird Assassin from your systemSocial Loner Studios
. Check out here
where you can read more on Social Loner Studios. More data about the application Bird Assassin can be found at http://www.birdassassin.com
. Usually the Bird Assassin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Bird Assassin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/312010 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bird Assassin. Bird Assassin.exe is the Bird Assassin's main executable file and it takes circa 322.00 KB (329728 bytes) on disk.
Bird Assassin contains of the executables below. They take 41.82 MB (43848384
bytes) on disk.
- Bird Assassin.exe (322.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
Bird Assassin is an application marketed by the software company Social Loner Studios. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Bird Assassin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Bird Assassin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bird Assassin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bird Assassin". If it is installed on your PC the Bird Assassin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bird Assassin in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bird Assassin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bird Assassin:
- The software company is: http://www.birdassassin.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/312010
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bird Assassin.
8. After removing Bird Assassin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bird Assassin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bird Assassin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bird Assassin by Social Loner Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Bird Assassin by Social Loner Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bird Assassin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 00:07:58.330